1. AMERICA'S BOTING CLUB- MARCO ISLAND
2. PORK IN THE SENATE BILL BLACKMAILED BY LIBERAKS
But it includes controversial items, such as $25 million in funding for the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C.
The Senate bill also provides $75 million to each the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Humanities. That is down from the $300 million for each that was in the House stimulus bill. BAD NEWS: I NEVER BRING UP NATIONAL POLITICS-BUT THIS IS WRONG!
HOW CAN THESE RESCUE OUR COUNTRY FROM ECONOMIC DISASTER?
1. Increase "Barganing authority for Unions" to approach small business's!
2. Requirement for a "percentage of women on Boards" of large companies!
3.To include "solar tax credits!"
4. Establish increased fuel emission standards for airlines!
$25 million in funding for the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C.
a $350 million pot of money for “Migration and Refugee Assistance”